Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cons


Hello again.  Today was my first day back at school after a much needed summer break. I went to class after a very long work day and was particularly tired. Fortunately, because it was the first class of the semester, we were let out early. Thank goodness, because I could feel my stomach starting to do the "I'm hungry" gurgle which is noticeable in a quiet lecture hall.

So Dave decided to take pictures of his Warhammer figures, and fiddled around with his camera settings. I am not a photographer. I'm that person you hand a camera too to take a group shot and it's like it's alien technology to me. Since then, I cannot for the life of me, get my photos un-blurry, even though I asked him to switch it back to whatever I had it on before, or at least something with auto focus. I've messed up several outfit photos because of this. It's not one of those point and click cameras either, it's those big hulkin' Sony cameras for people who know what they're doing. So...Dave, if you're reading this...little help.

So I have big 'ol blur face, awesome. I think the outfit itself is pretty clear though and I wanted to post something since it's been awhile. This whole outfit isn't anything particularly fancy, but it is super comfortable. This is important if your expecting to be up at 6 am and finishing your day at 8:30pm. Case in point: the shoes. God, I love Converse; they make a damn comfortable shoe. I got these at Target on super sale, which made me very happy.

I  also had the pleasure of going to a friends wedding over the weekend. It was a wonderful time to say the least. I got to get all dressed up and dance, and you know, see a very good friend be the happiest I have ever seen her. I can't dance to save my life, but if you play a Daft Punk I defy you to NOT do the robot on the dance floor. Being the dumbass that I am, I didn't think to take photos, but I know my friends did, so once they post them, I'll see if there was any clear shots of my outfit for the day, as well as my friends beautiful dress. (providing she's ok with me posting it of course.) Random fact: Country club bartenders don't seem to be impressed when you drink out of cans. I say: why dirty a glass!?

Yellow blouse: Forever 21-23.80$ (Buy it here)
Black Cardigan: Old Navy- 15$
Blue pants: H&M (old)
Black shoes: Converse-17$

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment