Thursday, June 27, 2013

Roses


I've been off from work this past week which allows for a more casual wardrobe. I wore this out today to hang out and have lunch with a friend. It was a bit humid out and this dress is quite light. My only gripe is that it's hella static prone. Nothing a bit of static spray can't fix.  This is another Yumi piece that I managed to find on sale in a department store. It was supposed to come with a belt but it was missing, which might have been why it was reduced in price. No biggie, it's not like I don't have enough belts.

The shoes; I managed to find while I was in the US earlier in the week. I had been wanting the red glitter Toms for awhile, but they weren't available on the Canadian website anymore. I noticed them right as the store was about to close and they were on sale, so I ran in at the last second. I didn't really need to try them on since I already own several pairs. All in all, the trip was quite successful. I got cheap shoes, a day with friends, and a butt load of snack food they don't sell here; also cereal. Not only is it super cheap in the US, but there is way more choice. I always end up buying peanut butter Cheerios while I'm down there. Best cereal ever!

Rose print dress: Yumi -49.99$ (Buy it here) or (Here)
Black sparkle belt: Joe Fresh (old)
Red glitter shoes: Toms-39.99$ (Buy it here)

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment