Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cats


I am a fan of prints. Most of my clothing is printed in some way with the exception of pants. I don't think I can pull off printed pants. Maybe I will give it a try at some point, but for now I will stick with dresses and skirts. I saw this dress on street style at some point, probably Chictopia, and as soon as I did, I was on the hunt.  I love cats, so how could I not get this dress? After realizing it was Anthropologie, I figured I was not going to find it for less than 100$ so I gave up for a bit. Well at some point I was searching eBay for deals I managed to find it for 60$ in my size. It also happened to be my birthday around that time, so I casually let my boyfriend Dave,  know what I wanted.(Which means I e-mailed him the link and said get me this!) Once it arrived ( in January), I was just waiting for it to get warmer again for me to wear it. I was a tad concerned with the length, but I always wear gym shorts under my dresses, since it's fairly windy in the city. Am I the only person who does this all the time? Every once in awhile I get made fun of for doing it but it's worth it to not have to worry about flashing people.

The cardigan is also Anthropologie, currently on sale and was originally going for 138$. Seriously, I can't imagine paying that much for a sweater, and if you can afford to shop there at full price, I envy you.

All in all, I was pretty pleased with how this outfit worked, and will probably be wearing this again in the future.

Cat print dress: Anthropologie/purchased on eBay- Gift
Coral Cardigan: Anthropologie -59.99$ (Buy it here)
Beige Belt: Ardene- Old
Brown peter pan collar flats: 1861-29.99$
Pink rose ring: Ardene- 2 for 7.50$

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment