Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cameras


No meetings/appointments at work= more relaxed clothing. This is the first time wearing this shirt. Originally 65 bucks (pffft) ,I managed to find this rummaging around in a sale section of a department store for 29.99$. Woo! Another Yumi top that I was surprised managed to fit. The front, as you can see, has a floral print, with some beading and sequins in there for good measure, whereas the back is a solid  mint green with a tie at the back. Very nice and light for a warmer day.Bonus for the cute camera drawing on it.

The shoes, oh what an ordeal these shoes were. So I found these a few years ago on clearance for about 20 bucks. Now I'm not one to complain about crappy customer service, I get people have bad days and whatnot, so I try to just ignore it. Well, as I was purchasing these shoes, which I admit might be considered a tad flashy, the girls working at the store pretty much made fun of me the entire time I was in the store. I don't think they realized that I could hear them, or see the vomit gestures they were making when they thought I wasn't paying attention. I left the store feeling super bad about myself, shoes in hand. What made it worse was when I got back I realized the shoes were even cheaper online. So I quickly returned to the store with the shoes saying I wanted my money back since it was 5 bucks less online and that I'm pretty sure their website wouldn't make fun of me or my choice in footwear. The gave me the online price and I was off again feeling somewhat satisfied that I had called them out on their previous behavior. It's unfortunate but the last thing I wanna feel when I shop, is bad about myself. I haven't been back to that particular location since then. Ah well, I'm still wearing the shoes so nuts to them.


Cream floral top: Yumi- 29.99$ (Buy it here)
Black pants: H&M- Old
Multicolored sparkled loafers: Old but around 15$
Gold Bow bracelet: Ardene- 7.50$ (Buy it here)

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment