Monday, May 20, 2013

Welcome

Hello everyone, this is my very first post and my first blog. I suppose I should start with a little about myself and what I want this blog to be about.

I'm a 30 year old woman from Canada who has recently decided to return to university, while working a standard 9 to 5 office job. That being said, being surrounded by students everyday with incredible fashion sense got me thinking; just because I'm a little bit older doesn't mean I have to dress like I'm in an office all the time.

I want to be able to share outfits that work both for the office as well as for school, that is age appropriate, winter friendly when applicable, fun and most of all inexpensive. My motto in life is don't pay full price. You can have a fun functional wardrobe that doesn't cost a fortune. Whenever possible, I will try to post the prices of the clothing I buy. While I do work full time,school and bills are not cheap and I want to be able provide some ideas for those in similar situations.

While this blog will be fairly fashion/clothing related, there will still be a lot of posts about my other interests, such as video games, food, crafts, gardening and more often than not, my cat and dog.


~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment